Promotion of Behavior Change and Prevention of New InfectionsAdvocacy
alprazolam paypal As part of our overriding interest in fighting and combating the spread of HIV/AIDS, we engage in continuous advocacy to all arms of government in the state with the view to creating sustainable partnership and enlisting their support for the fight against the spread of the disease.can you buy xanax over the counter in mexico
get alprazolam online The advocacy is designed to cover all relevant stakeholders in the state involving the local government areas where the rural communities are situated. More importantly, the advocacy is to create enabling environment for ODSACA in reaching out to every stakeholder to help broaden their knowledge on their respective roles and responsibilities while they also master their obligations in the state’s response.cheap alprazolam online
Our advocacy programmes target all groups, sections and opinions in the state which include policy makers, The State Governor, Honorable Speaker of the House of Assembly, Chief Judge of the State, Commissioners of line Ministries, Permanent Secretaries, Traditional Institutions, Community leaders, Media practitioners, Trade unions, Youth organizations, Religious leaders, Women groups, Special groups, development partners and private sector organization.xanax online uk
http://life1031.com/events/2017-07-26/ The Earlier You Know Your HIV Status, The Longer Your Live, You Have a Choice
Facts You Must Know
- Abstain from casual sex
- Be faithful to your partner
- Use condom consistently and correctly
- Knowing your status could save your life
- Show love and care to people living with HIV/AIDS
- People living with HIV/AIDS have Rights, respect them
- Men may ask, Women can say NO
- One minute of pleasure can destroy your life, flee
- Avoid discrimination and stigmatization of PLHIV
- PLHIV: People Living With HIV/AIDS
- Provide Care and Support to PLHIV
- HIV is now in every nation!
- BE SMART
- S- Say No to sexual advances
- M- Move away from pressure scenes
- A- Abstinence is the key, it works every time
- R- Restrain yourself from premarital sex
- T- Turn around, walk away & don’t look back!
HIV/AIDS FUND (HAF)
http://rentctr.com/ctr-team/ HIV/AIDS has emerged as a global problem with enormous health, social, political and economic implications In Ondo State, the adult HIV zero prevalence rate was 2.0% in 1999, 6.7% in 2001 and 2.3% in 2003.
The latest 2005 figure is 3.2%. Against this background, the HIV/AIDS fund has been established as one of the components of the HIV/AIDS Programme Development Project with the sole objective of providing financial and technical support to Civil Society Organizations, Community Based Organizations and private sector organizations.
It is hoped that this support would afford them the opportunity to participate in the fight against HIV/AIDS in the state and to complement State Government efforts in combating the epidemic. The beneficiaries include… HAF Beneficiaries in the State (Pdf).